Legal Support For Family Law Issues
Whether you’re facing dissolution of marriage, custody & child support issues, or the division of assets, Domenick Anthony Cama, P.A., is available to help. We will work together in building a personalized strategy designed to protect your interests and the best interests of your children. Family law matters often require personalized attention, perspective, diplomacy and a high level of emotional intelligence. This is the foundation of our philosophy with respect to the attorney-client relationship and supports our efforts towards obtaining favorable outcomes for our clients and their families.
Areas of practice:
- Child Custody
- Time Sharing
- Child Support
- Equitable Distribution
- Domestic Violence
- Father’s rights
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I file for divorce in Florida?
- How does a judge decide a parenting plan in Florida?
- What’s the difference between a non-contested and contested dissolution of marriage, and how do minor children affect in the proceeding?
- How do I modify a court ordered parenting plan or marital settlement agreement?